Skipping breakfast is the cardinal sin of healthy eating—there’s overwhelming evidence that eating a well-balanced breakfast (read: not donuts) boosts your metabolism, helps you make better food choices throughout the day and improves your focus. But if you’re a perpetually late person (guilty), breakfast may take a backseat to all the other stuff you have to do each morning. That’s where these healthy breakfast recipes come in: They’re delicious and easy to make, and many of them can be prepped the night before—so you can just grab and go.
Avocado toast for breakfast may not be groundbreaking, but how could we round up the best healthy breakfast recipes and not include it? Easy to make, even easier to Instagram.
- 2 eggs, sunny side up
- 2 slices bread
- 1 avocado
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- Prepare toast and fried eggs to personal preference.
- Peel and mash avocado with the lime juice, salt and pepper.
- Spread avocado evenly on each slice of toast then top each with a fried eggs and additional seasonings you prefer. Serve immediately.
- Get full recipe==>>thezoereport.com