- 1 pound Angel Hair Pasta
- 4 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 small Onion, finely chopped
- 4 cloves Garlic, finely minced
- 3 cups Cherry Tomatoes, quartered
- 2 handfuls Fresh Basil, large, thinly sliced
- 8 ounces Mozzarella Cheese, sliced into small cubes
- 1 tablespoon Balsamic Vinegar, optional
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Crushed Red Pepper Flakes, optional
- Grated Parmesan Cheese, to serve
Instructions:Cook the Pasta:
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and salt generously. Cook the pasta according to package directions. Drain, reserving about 1/2 cup of cooking water.
- While the pasta is cooking: Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil over medium heat in a wide skillet. Add the onion and garlic and sauté until softened, about 3 minutes.
Toss Pasta with the Remaining Ingredients:
- Add the pasta to the hot skillet and toss until evenly coated.
- Add the tomatoes and remaining 3 tablespoons of olive oil and toss for one more minute.
- Get full recipe==>>savorynothings.com