Whether you prefer to prepare and serve this easy, flavorful, 30 minute (or less), sheet pan cajun baked shrimp in warm tortillas with vegetables as tacos and fajitas, or with cilantro lime (or plain) rice in a yummy bowl, you can’t go wrong with this quick and delicious family style solution for lunch or dinner!
These only take EIGHT MINUTES to bake! The extra time is preheating your oven, cutting up your veggies, wrapping your tortillas in tin foil and/or cooking your rice side. It really doesn’t even take the whole 30 minutes (especially if you do your rice in an instant pot).
- 1 1/2 pounds Shrimp (raw, peeled, deveined, with the tails removed)
- 3 Bell Peppers any color combinations you like
- 1 small to medium red or yellow onion your preference or some of both!
- 2 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Cajun Seasoning your choice of brands - we prefer Louisiana or New Orleans Style
- 1/2 teaspoon finely ground black pepper
- 1 Tablespoon Chili Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Garlic Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Onion Powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Ground Cumin
- 1 Tablespoon Smoked Paprika make sure you get smoked!
- 2 Limes
- 1 bunch of fresh cilantro optional
- 1-2 packages of flour tortillas I like using the small ones but any size will work
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- If your raw shrimp is frozen, put it in a colander and run barely warm water over them until they are thawed - grey and flexible. (this only takes minutes!) Leave them to drain the excess water from the colander in the sink.
- Get full recipe==>>dreamingindiy.com