Today I have a new side dish recipe for you, balsamic soy roasted garlic mushrooms that are so easy to make and so tasty and good! These mushrooms are as easy to make as tossing whole mushrooms in soy sauce, balsamic vinegar and garlic and roasting them until they are all nice and tender! Despite being so simple, these mushrooms are going be the star of your next meal!
This is the recipe for Simple and tasty mushrooms roasted in a balsamic-soy and garlic sauce! Hope you enjoy it...
- 2 pounds mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce (or tamari)
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- Toss the mushrooms in the oil, balsamic vinegar, soy sauce, garlic, thyme, salt and pepper.
- Arrange in a single layer on a baking pan
- Get full recipe==>>closetcooking.com