For some reason, I’ve been craving cheesecake a lot lately. But let’s be real, who wants to turn on their oven when it’s 100° outside?!
Not I, said the hen. So instead, I went the opposite route and put my freezer to work making these frozen ice pops. And they totally satisfied my craving!
To make them, simply create your cheesecake-y base by blending together some Almond Breeze Almondmilk (I went with their Original Unsweetened flavor), honey, vanilla extract, a pinch of salt, and a brick of low-fat cream cheese.
Puree all of those ingredients together in a blender or food processor until smooth. (Or you can also use those biceps and whisk everything together by hand.)
- 1 (8-ounce) brick low-fat cream cheese
- 1 cup Blue Diamond Almond Breeze Unsweetened Original Almondmilk
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, store-bought or homemade
- pinch of salt
- 2 cups fresh berries, chopped then briefly rinsed in water
- 2 graham cracker sheets, roughly chopped
- Add cream cheese, almondmilk, honey, vanilla and salt to a blender. Puree until smooth.
- Stir in the berries and graham crackers until combined.
- Get full recipe==>>gimmesomeoven.com