- 6 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 6 Tablespoons bourbon (can substitute apple juice if desired)
- 4 Tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 Tablespoons freshly peeled and grated ginger
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 (6 ounce) skinless salmon fillets
- cooking spray
- ¼ cup thinkly sliced green onions
- 1-2 Tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
- Combine first 7 ingredients in a bowl and stir until thoroughly combined.
- Place salmon fillets in a ziploc baggie and add all of the marinade. Remove as much air as you can from the bag and seal.
- Allow the fish to marinate for 1½ hours in the refrigerator, turning occasionally.
- Heat a large nonstick pan over medium-high heat.
- Get full recipe==>>glitterandgoulash.com