Today I bring you the most delicious carrots in the history of mankind. At least I think so, and I think most of you would agree after you’ve taken a bite of one of these scrumptious little devils. First of all, there’s bourbon. Second of all, there’s maple syrup.
Throw in some brown sugar, fresh herbs and just a sprinkling of salt and pepper and these bourbon maple glazed carrots have just leaped onto your Thanksgiving dinner table. Yes, they are that good. Are you sold yet?
- 3/4 cup good-quality bourbon or whiskey
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- salt and black pepper
- 2 teaspoons chopped dill (plus more for garnish)
- 1 1/2 pounds carrots, peeled and sliced into 1/2 inch pieces
- In a saute pan, add the bourbon. Cook over medium-high heat until the bourbon has reduced by half, about 10 minutes.
- Add the butter, maple syrup, brown sugar, a sprinkle of salt and black pepper, chopped dill and carrots. Toss to combine.
- Get full recipe==>>cookingandbeer.com