This is a quick low point breakfast, perfect to use up your leftover broccoli and a great way to get veggies into your breakfast. This high-protein breakfast recipe features broccoli and cheese folded into a light and fluffy omelet. I hope you enjoy your breakfast with this healthy recipes.
- 1 egg
- 2 egg whites
- 1 tbsp skim milk
- salt and fresh pepper
- oil spray
- 1/2 cup broccoli, cooked
- 1 slice Swiss cheese (WW reduced fat 1 pt Swiss)
- In a small bowl beat egg, egg whites, milk, salt and pepper.
- In a medium non-stick skillet heat on medium, spray the pan lightly with oil.
- When skillet is warm add the eggs rotating pan to completely cover.
- Get full recipe==>>skinnytaste.com