The best cheesecake recipe loaded with chunks of chocolate chip cookie dough and mini chocolate chips – a cookie dough lover’s dream! Cheesecake! My all-time, numero uno, will-choose-above-any-other-dessert, favorite indulgence.
If I can combine cheesecake with chocolate in any form, even better! It’s been too long since I’ve shared a cheesecake recipe with you (last summer I shared a s’mores cheesecake and Oreo cheesecake), right? Given how popular my chocolate chip cookie dough dip has been, I got the idea in my head that pairing eggless cookie dough with my favorite cheesecake recipe would be absolutely divine.
Ingredients:For the Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough:
- ½ cup (113 grams) unsalted butter, softened
- ½ cup (99 grams) granulated sugar
- ½ cup (99 grams) light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup (142 grams) all-purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup (170 grams) mini chocolate chips
For the Crust:
- 24 Oreo cookies (whole cookie, filling included), crushed into fine crumbs
- 6 tablespoons (85 grams) unsalted butter, melted
For the Cheesecake:
- 32 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup (198 grams) granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- Pinch of salt
- ½ cup (120 ml) heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 1 egg yolk
- ½ cup (113 grams) mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9-inch springform pan; set aside.
- Make the Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough: Using an electric mixer, cream together the butter and both sugars until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Add the milk and vanilla and mix until blended. Reduce the mixer speed to low and blend in the flour and salt, just until combined. Using a rubber spatula, stir in the mini chocolate chip. Scoop teaspoon-size portions of the dough and place on a large plate (you can roll them into smooth balls if you’d like, but it’s not necessary). Place in the freezer while you prepare the rest of the cheesecake.
- Get full recipe==>>browneyedbaker.com