- 4 cups all-purpose flour, sifted
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 1/4 teaspoons coarse salt, divided
- 3 sticks unsalted butter, chilled and cubed
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 3 eggs, divided
- 10 tablespoons water
- 1/2 cup chocolate-hazelnut spread
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk, divided
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 4 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled
- For Chocolate Hazelnut Tart: Combine flour, sugar, brown sugar, 2 teaspoons of salt, butter, coconut oil, and 2 eggs in the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with a paddle attachment. Mix on medium speed until combined.
- Add water and mix on low speed for 1 minute. Increase speed and blend until dough is smooth. Do not overmix.
- Divide dough into two even balls and wrap in plastic wrap. Rest in refrigerator for 45 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Get full recipe==>>brit.co