- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup + 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons buttermilk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 ripe medium-large bananas mashed
- 1/2 cup + 1/3 cup chopped walnuts divided
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F. Grease a 9x5-inch loaf pan and dust with flour.
- Whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the egg, sugar, and vegetable oil until combined. Add in the flour mixture and mix just until combined, then mix in the buttermilk, vanilla, and mashed bananas until combined.
- Get full recipe==>>sugarandsoul.co