Corn Casserole is one of my favorite sides during the holidays or at potlucks during any time of the year. It is the easiest recipe to throw together and can be prepared with various ingredients mixed in. Me? I like it in its simplest form, with mainly cheese, corn and corn bread.
- 1 (15 1/4 oz) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (14 3/4 oz) can cream-style corn
- 1 (8 oz) package Jiffy corn muffin mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 Tablespoons butter , melted
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9- by 9-inch baking pan or a 2 quart casserole dish.
- Mix together the corn, Jiffy, sour cream and butter in a large bowl. Stir in the cheese. Pour into the prepared pan. Bake for 55 minutes, or until golden brown and set. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
- Get full recipe==>>seededatthetable.com