Cranberry fluff is a sweet and tart mix of fresh cranberries, pineapples, marshmallows, and Cool Whip. With pecans and grapes added for some crunch. It can be served as a side or a dessert. It is the perfect cranberry dish for all of your holiday meals!
Do you have a special recipe that you just have to make (or ask someone to make) during the holidays? I have a few, and one of them is this sweet, crunchy cranberry fluff that’s made with fresh cranberries, crushed pineapple, marshmallows, grapes, pecans and Cool Whip. I’ve seen lots of variations of this recipe, but this is how my grandma always made it and I can’t remember a single Thanksgiving without it.
- 12 oz. Fresh Cranberries
- 3/4 c sugar
- 8 oz crushed pineapple drained
- 1 c sliced red or green grapes
- 1 c chopped pecans
- 2 c marshmallows small
- 8 oz 3 cups Cool Whip (store bought or homemade )
- Chop cranberries in food processor
- Add sugar
- Cover and place in refrigerator overnight (or as long as you can)
- Get full recipe==>>realhousemoms.com