My Crispy Garlic Ranch Roasted Potatoes might just be my husbands most favorite side-dish. It’s not uncommon that it shows up on our dinner menu weekly (we’re kind of creatures of habit). The potatoes are tossed in a homemade garlic ranch seasoning made of dill, parsley, onion powder & garlic powder and roasted to crispy perfection. Leftovers can easily be reheated on a griddle or pan OR served in an egg scramble, hash or egg bake.
Crispy Garlic Ranch Roasted Potatoes make for a simple and scrumptious, crowd-pleasing side-dish. A Whole30-friendly recipe that’s made with a few simple ingredients. Have leftovers? Serve em’ up for breakfast the next day or add them to an egg bake.
- 1 3/4-2 lbs. small baby red potatoes, halved
- 3 Tbsp. ghee, melted (or butter)
- 2 tsp. dried dill
- 1 tsp. dried parsley or chives
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a small bowl mix together the ghee, dill, parsley or chives, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper.
- Get full recipe==>>therealfoodrds.com