Crock Pot Cranberry Pecan Stuffing is a light and moist stuffing made in the slow cooker loaded with rich flavor and texture from cranberries, golden raisins, pecans and leeks.
- 12 oz. bag Sage & Onion cubed stuffing
- 1 c. leeks, chopped (or substitute green onions)
- ½ c. dried cranberries
- ½ c. golden raisins
- ½ c. chopped pecans
- 3 c. chicken broth
- ½ c. butter, melted
- 1 egg beaten
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- 1 tsp. ground mustard
- Toss your cubed stuffing, leeks cranberries, raisins and pecans in a sprayed 5 quart Crock Pot.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the chicken broth, melted butter, egg, ground mustard, salt and pepper.
- Get full recipe==>>thecreativebite.com