This peach ice cream was inspired by a peach farm my family used to visit when we lived in Georgia. After collecting some freshly picked peaches, my parents would treat us to their house-made peach ice cream, and it was, by far, my favorite part of the whole visit.
While my recipe doesn’t taste exactly like the farm-fresh version, it does get bonus points for being incredibly fast to prepare. It’s ready to eat in just minutes! What I also love about this quick ice cream is that it is completely adaptable.
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen peaches
- 1/2 cup coconut milk, or non-dairy milk of choice
- 3 tablespoons honey, plus more to taste
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Combine the frozen peaches, milk, honey, and lemon juice in a large food processor fitted with an "S" blade, and process until creamy, stopping to scrape down the sides, if necessary. Taste the ice cream, and add more sweetener, if desired.
- Note: For a neutral sweet flavor, I sometimes like to use a mix of honey and pure maple syrup, so that the resulting recipe doesn't taste too much like one sweetener or another. If you choose to add more sweetener than this recipe calls for, you may want to use half maple syrup and half honey to avoid an overpowering flavor from either ingredient.
- Get full recipe==>>detoxinista.com