This sweet snack is made on the stovetop with whole almonds, cinnamon, sugar, cocoa and no egg whites.
They turn out super glossy, the perfect from scratch candy dessert to give away to friends and family!
- 2/3 cups sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1/4 cups whole almonds
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- To a large pot add the sugar, water, vanilla, cinnamon and cocoa powder. Bring to a boil.
- Add the almonds to the pot and reduce the heat to medium. Reduce the liquid until the sugar is dry while stirring constantly.
- Get full recipe==>>savorynothings.com