Irresistible chocolate layers with cream cheese, whipped cream, and chocolate chips. A Chocolate Lasagna recipe for true chocolate lovers! Chocolate cake has sabotaged my efforts many times. Oh yeah right. Like it’s my fault. That’s right. I refuse to take responsibility for it. There isn’t a soul alive who can resist chocolate cake’s charm. Okay, maybe Spider-Man. But only because he’s got that cloth over his mouth.
- 36 Oreo cookies (regular, not double stuffed)
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3 1/4 cups cold milk, plus 2 tablespoons, divided
- 12 oz tub Cool Whip, divided
- 2 – 3.9 oz packages chocolate instant pudding mix
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- In a large food processor, crush Oreo cookies into fine crumbs. Make sure there are no large chunks left.
- In a medium bowl, mix melted butter into cookie crumbs using a fork. When the butter is thoroughly mixed in, transfer it to a 9 x 13 inch baking dish. Using a spatula, press the crumbs down into the bottom of the baking dish as evenly as possible. Put baking dish in refrigerator while you work on the next step.
- Get full recipe==>>thekitchensnob.com