Easy Garlic Cheese Bombs Recipe – biscuit bombs filled with gooey mozzarella, brushed with garlic Ranch butter and baked into perfection. Easy, fast and absolutely addicting!
HOW TO MAKE CHEESE BOMBS
Can things get any easier than opening a can of biscuits (BTW! Do you freak out when it pops? I totally do!!), placing a square piece of mozzarella and pinching the seams. Then they are ready for a little garlic Ranch butter brush and off to the oven they go for 14 minutes. They are best served while still warm and dipped in marinara sauce. Woah!
I highly recommend serving marinara sauce along side of the cheese bombs. If you don’t have any, simply mix crushed tomatoes with 1 packet of Ranch seasoning mix. You may have to add some salt and pepper. Bam! Easy-peasy!
- 1 tube of biscuits ; I used regular size 10 count
- 3 oz. mozzarella cheese in brick
- 1/4 cup salted butter melted
- 2 teaspoons dry Ranch seasoning mix
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder or 3 teaspoons minced garlic
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with silicone baking mat or parchment paper. Set aside.
- Get full recipe==>>crunchycreamysweet.com