These easy lemon bars have a sweet sugar cookie crust topped with a tangy lemon cheesecake filling and then topped with more sugar cookie crumble. The perfect balance of sweet and tangy. These lemon bars were everything I could have dreamed of and then some on my birthday. I don’t need a present. I need sweet sugar cookie crust, topped with silky smooth lemon cheesecake filling, and then more soft sugar cookie crumbled on top.
Ingredients:Sugar cookie crust:
- 1 Cup granulated sugar
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 Cup butter at room temperature
- 2 Cups all purpose flour
- Lemon cheesecake:
- 8 Ounces cream cheese at room temperature
- 1/4 Cup lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoons lemon zest divided
- 1/2 Cup sugar
- For the bars:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Get full recipe==>>thesaltymarshmallow.com