No Bake Coconut Cream Pie – this EASY no bake pie recipe is full of coconut pudding, fresh whipped cream, and a Golden Oreo crust! This pie goes down so easy!
And boy does this no bake coconut cream pie go down easy! One slice turned into two turned into getting it out of the house, because two would have become the entire pie. I have no self-control when it comes to no bake pudding pies. The crunchy cookie crust, the creamy pudding, the whipped cream…they’re so light you don’t realize you’ve eaten too much until it’s too late.
- 1 recipe Golden Oreo Crust (Graham Cracker or Shortbread may be substituted, homemade or store bought)
- 2 boxes (3.4 ounces each) Instant Coconut Pudding Mix
- 3 1/2 cups milk
- 2 cups shredded sweetened coconut
- 1-2 cups Fresh Whipped Cream or Cool Whip, for topping
- 1 cup toasted coconut, for topping
- Chill your pie crust recipe while making the filling, if you made it from scratch. No baking necessary! (If you’re making a Golden Oreo crust, no need to remove the filling either.)
- Add pudding mix to a large bowl. Add milk and whisk until smooth. The mixture will be slightly lumpy from the coconut in the pudding mix. Let sit for 5 minutes until soft set. Stir in coconut. Pour into pie crust. Cover and chill for at least 3-4 hours.
- Get full recipe==>>crazyforcrust.com