Looking for a fancy dinner but don’t have time to prep? Skip take-out and make this fantastic Crockpot Chicken Marsala Recipe. I love being able to put dinner in the Crockpot and just walking away to spend time with my family. Especially during these summer months. This light and amazing Crockpot Chicken Marsala makes an amazing family supper. So good, you could even make it for a dinner party or date night! The chicken is full of flavor and extremely tender after being in the crockpot for hours. This is a must try!
Serve the chicken with some delicious crockpot mashed potatoes. YUM!
- 4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1 Cup of Flour (or Gluten Free flour mix)
- 3 Tbsp Olive oIl
- 2 oz prosciutto (or bacon)
- 8 oz sliced mushrooms
- 1/3 cup dry marsala wine (or chicken broth)
- 1/3 cup Chicken Broth
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Place flour in shallow bowl and season with salt & pepper.
- Coat the chicken evenly with the flour, shaking off the excess.
- Get full recipe==>>momswithcrockpots.com