This farmers market vegan breakfast bowl is loaded with scrambled tofu, baked hash browns, and quinoa to fuel you up for the day! The great thing about this farmers market vegan breakfast bowl is that you can substitute all the veggies for what you have available and in season at your local farmers market!
I found peppers and spinach so that’s what went into mine. But maybe you’ll find some kale, tomatoes, or squash to add to your scramble! The ultimate vegan breakfast for brunch! This bowls loaded with scrambled tofu, hash browns, and quinoa.
- 1/2 cup quinoa (uncooked)
- 1 tbsp avocado oil (or coconut oil)
- 1 brick firm tofu
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 tsp chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1/2 red pepper, chopped
- 2 cups spinach
BAKED HASH BROWNS
- 2 medium potatoes
- 1/4 onion, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- pinch of salt & pepper
- handful parsley, or other herbs
- lemon wedge
- Cook quinoa according to package directions. set aside.
- Pat tofu dry with a paper towel to remove any excess moisture. Using your hands, crumble the tofu into small chunks.
- Heat avocado oil in a skillet on medium high heat. Add the green onion, tofu and seasoning and cook, stirring constantly for 2-3 minutes. Add the red pepper and spinach. Mix well and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Get full recipe==>>choosingchia.com