This Frito Corn Salad recipe is filled with corn, peppers, onion, and crushed Fritos. It’s pretty simple: corn, peppers, onion, and mayo. I used canned corn here but you could definitely used frozen corn thawed or fresh. If you want to add some color use red and green pepper.
This Frito Corn Salad is a side dish for BBQs and potlucks that screams splurge and game time! Use Chili Cheese Fritos for some extra spice. It’s very important to not add the crushed Fritos until right before serving because you want them nice and crunchy. Eat this with a spoon or use it as a dip! If you love this Frito Corn Salad, you’ll love these recipes:
- 2 (15 ounce) cans whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup green pepper , chopped
- 1 ⁄2 cup red onion , chopped
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) bag coarsely crushed regular Fritos corn chips or Fritos chili cheese corn chips
- Fritos Scoops for serving
- Mix first 5 ingredients and chill.
- Stir in corn chips just before serving.
- You may not want to add all of the corn chips.
- Add a little at a time.
- Some people prefer to just serve the Fritos on the side or crumbled on top.
- Get full recipe==>>the-girl-who-ate-everything.com