This Honey-Mustard Salmon recipe only takes about 25 minutes to make in the oven or on the grill, and tastes absolutely delicious!! I mean, seriously, so gorgeous! And SO easy to make.
Just fire up your oven or grill. Then while it’s heating, lay out some long sheets of aluminum foil on a baking sheet. (<– You might need to use two if your foil isn’t wide enough to form a “packet” around the salmon later.) Lay the salmon on the foil. Then whisk together a simple honey mustard sauce using lots of whole-grain mustard, honey, garlic, lemon juice, smoked paprika, S&P. Spread it out evenly on top of the salmon. Then close your huge foil “packet” and pop the salmon into the oven (or grill) for about 15-18 minutes, until the salmon is cooked through. (I like to carefully open the packet and turn on the broiler for the final few minutes to get the top nice and toasty.)
- 1 batch honey mustard sauce (see below)
- 2 pound side of salmon, boneless and skinless
- 1 tablespoon finely-chopped fresh parsley leaves
HONEY MUSTARD SAUCE INGREDIENTS:
- 1/3 cup whole grain mustard
- 1/4 cup honey
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Heat oven to 375°F. Or heat a grill to medium heat.
- Prepare your honey mustard sauce as directed below.
- Get full recipe==>>gimmesomeoven.com