Beautiful in color & sweet with heat; this homemade hot pepper jelly recipe is perfect for entertaining when served on the top of cream or goat cheese. My family loves this hot pepper jelly recipe. We have it over cream cheese at all of our gatherings. Homemade is the best. I hate it when we run out of our homemade jars and have to put out the store-bought stuff. It is never as good. While there are a few steps and it is a little time consuming, the Hot Pepper Jelly is pretty easy to make.
- 1 1/2 cup finely chopped and seeded Red Bell Pepper
- 1 cup finely chopped and seeded Yellow Bell Pepper
- 1 1/4 cup finely chopped and seeded Green Bell pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped and seeded Jalapeño
- 1 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1.75 oz package powdered pectin
- 5 cups sugar
- 6 8 oz canning jars
- Sterilize six 8oz canning jars and lids in boiling water.
- Place all peppers in a large saucepan over high heat. Mix in vinegar and fruit pectin.
- Stir constantly. Bring to a rolling boil. Remove from heat.
- Add sugar and place back on high heat. Return to a rolling boil for one minute.
- Get full recipe==>>aforkstale.com