Instant Pot Beef Stroganoff is a creamy, rich, low carb, keto beef recipe that is made quickly in the Instant Pot or your Pressure Cooker.
This is a great Instant Pot low-carb recipe that can be made even more suitable for Keto by subbing butter for the oil I used, and adding more sour cream. You can probably also made this beef stroganoff in your slow cooker if you choose.
HOW TO MAKE LOW CARB BEEF STROGANOFF IN YOUR PRESSURE COOKER OR INSTANT POT
If you’ve been looking for an easy beef stroganoff recipe, but are trying to be keto or low carb, or gluten-free, it’s not easy to find a good recipe, especially if you also want to make it in your Instant Pot or pressure cooker. Every recipe I’ve seen uses flour to thicken.
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1/2 cup diced onions
- 1 tablespoon garlic
- 1 pound pork tips or beef stew meat
- 1.5 cups chopped mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2-1 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 cup water
- For Finishing
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon xanthum gum (sub with arrowroot starch, corn starch or other thickener)
- Turn Instant Pot on Sauté on high, and when it's hot, add the oil. When the oil is hot, add onions and garlic and stir for a while.
- Add everything except sour cream and close up the pot, set to 20 minutes on high pressure, and let it release pressure naturally.
- Get full recipe==>>twosleevers.com