A Chicken Florentine Pasta Casserole that's ready for the oven in just 5 minutes! No pasta pre-cooking required for extra-easy prep.
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast diced
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 12 oz short pasta shapes
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1 7- oz jar sun-dried tomatoes drained and roughly sliced
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan
- 3/4 cup shredded melty cheese such as mozzarella
- 2 heaping cups baby spinach
- Prep: Preheat the oven to 430°F (220°C). Get out a 9x13 casserole dish and a large piece of foil to cover it with.
- Assemble: Place chicken, Italian seasoning, garlic and pasta into the dish. Whisk together stock, milk and cornstarch in a large measuring jug. Pour into the casserole dish and stir.
- Get full recipe==>>savorynothings.com