These mini chicken pot pies are ridiculously easy. Seriously… they only have 4 ingredients! And you can make them from start to finish in about 30 minutes. Serve them with a little side salad and it makes a quick and simple weeknight dinner!
These mini chicken pot pies feel like comfort food to me. Somehow, the combination of chicken, veggies and fresh biscuits smells soooooo good when it’s baking! And that perfect, golden brown crust, and bubbly filling? Mmmmm… so good when they are fresh out of the oven!
- ¾ cup chopped leftover chicken (or 1 small fresh chicken breast, fully cooked)
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup mixed frozen vegetables (peas, carrots, corn and green beans), defrosted
- 1 package refrigerated biscuit dough
- Preheat the oven to 375F.
- Combine the chicken, mixed vegetables and cream of chicken soup in a medium bowl and stir well.
- Get full recipe==>>onelittleproject.com