Whether for "dinner" or "supper" or "lunch," This easy one-pot meal is a keeper. I had thawed hamburger in the fridge. So I threw the recipe together Tuesday morning after helping move cattle and had it ready to go quickly and easily. I served it with a green salad, and it was an easy meal after a busy morning.
The meatballs have less moisture than my regular recipe. But the denser quality keeps them together while you're stirring the sauce and noodles, I think.
We can all use something that's quick and easy during this busy time of year, right?!
- 1 lb (455 g) ground beef
- ½ cup (55 g) seasoned bread crumbs
- ½ onion, finely minced
- 1 egg
- ½ tablespoon salt, for meatballs
- ½ tablespoon pepper, for meatballs
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 cups (470 mL) beef broth
- 2 cups (470 mL) milk
- ½ tablespoon salt, for sauce
- ½ tablespoon pepper, for souce
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- 4 cups (400 g) egg noodle
- 1 cup (100 g) shredded parmesan cheese
- ½ cup (15 g) fresh parsley, chopped
- In a large bowl, combine the ground beef, breadcrumbs, onion, egg, salt, and pepper, mixing until evenly combined.
- Heat the canola oil in a pot over medium-high heat. Take about a golf-ball size of the meatball mixture and roll it into balls. Place the meatballs into the pot, cooking for one minute. Flip the meatballs.
- Get full recipe==>>tasty.co