Honey Sesame Chicken is quick and easy recipe for weeknight dinner. Chicken breast stripes with sweet and spicy sauce and toasted sesame seeds, served over rice makes a delicious meal for your family.
Have you ever seen the movie „Forget Paris“ with Debra Winger and Billy Crystal? I always loved the part when Ellen (Debra) goes crazy about the fact that Mickey (Billy Crystal) always eats the same dish in restaurants! I can’t exactly remember what dish it was, but the scene always reminded me about how my husband wondered about why I always order my favorite Honey Sesame Chicken in every restaurant! This is the recipe..
- 4 chicken breast-cut into strips
- 1 Tablespoon sesame seed oil
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 2 Tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoon brown sugar
- 3 Tablespoon cornstarch
- 7 Tablespoon flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- vegetable oil for cooking
- 2 Tablespoon honey
- 2 Tablespoon sweet chili sauce
- 6 Tablespoon ketchup
- salt to taste
- 1/2 cup water
- sesame seeds- toasted
- Cut chicken breasts into strips.
- Combine soy sauce, sugar, sesame and olive oil, add chicken breast and marinate them for at least 1 hour (but you can leave them in marinade for a few hours if you have time)
- Get full recipe==>>omgchocolatedesserts.com