Quick Apricot Chicken Recipe – A super delicious chicken recipe you can whip up in no time. The juicy flavors will please your entire family!
It has some nice juicy flavors to it and it’s incredibly quick and easy to whip up! Which means you can join us for a car ride and still get dinner on the table in time. Result!
- 3 teaspoons sesame oil
- 4 tablespoons BBQ sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoon honey
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast, cubed
- 1/2 cup chopped dried apricots
- Juice of 1 large orange
OPTIONAL FOR SERVING
- Chopped spring onion
- Sesame seeds
- Whisk the sesame oil, BBQ sauce, soy sauce and honey together in a medium sized bowl. Add the chicken chunks, cover and marinade for at least 30 minutes or up to overnight.
- Heat a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Remove the chicken from the marinade with a slotted spoon (don't throw out the marinade!) and brown.
- Get full recipe==>>savorynothings.com