Fresh Raspberry Limeade for two. The best thing on a hot day!
I grabbed a pack of 7UP® from Target (Camille loves to come along on a Target run), a double pack of fresh raspberries, and limes. Oh, and some booze. Because if we’re going to make the best limeade ever, it’s going to have some booze in it, for goodness sake! Oh, and speaking of Target, the cartwheel app has a new coupon every week this month for 7UP! This week, it’s for 2L bottles!!
Make yourself a couple of these fresh raspberry limeades next time it’s hot outside. Or, next time you buy and return 2…okay okay, I’ll stop.
- 12 fresh raspberries, plus extra for garnish
- 2 limes, plus extra for garnish
- 1 12-ounce can of 7UP
- 2 shots of vodka (or white rum), optional
- In the bottom of two serving glasses, add 6 raspberries to each glass. Smash the raspberries using a muddler or a wooden spoon. Smash them very well to release all of their juices.
- Squeeze a lime into each glass, and then divide the 7UP between the glasses.
- Get full recipe==>>dessertfortwo.com