These healthy Greek burgers are made using ground beef mixed with spinach, feta, and sun-dried tomatoes, then drizzled with a delicious tzatziki sauce. For a low carb option, ditch the buns.
These Greek burgers plus my Hawaiian steak kabobs have made their way to the top of my summertime grilling wish list. Whether you prefer to grill your burgers, bake them, or pan sear them, these Greek burgers will be sure to satisfy your burger cravings and you will love all of the flavors and textures going on here. Most prominent are the sun-dried tomatoes and feta cheese, followed by the spinach and tzatziki sauce. It is such a killer flavor combination.
Ingredients:For burger patties:
- 1 pound ground beef
- 5 ounces fresh baby spinach leaves chopped
- 2 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 1/3 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
For buns and toppings:
- 4 whole-wheat sandwich buns
- 1 ounce fresh spinach leaves
- 1 to mato sliced
- 1 small shallot sliced
- 1/4 cup tzatziki sauce
- Combine and mix together all burger patty ingredients in a bowl.
- Form into 4 patties. Refrigerate patties for at least 1 hour to harden.
- Get full recipe==>>savorytooth.com