Like this amazing and crazy-easy to make Strawberry Peach White Wine Slushie. Not only is it easy, it’s relatively health-conscious too, as far as bevy’s go; made from only white wine, frozen fruit (no sugar added), and ice!
That way you’re not spending any extra time in the kitchen and can maximize your outdoor enjoyment.
I can’t wait for the weather to warm up enough to serve this! All you really need is your blender, a bottle of wine, frozen fruit (I used peaches and strawberries), and ice.
You will love this! Definitely give it a try this summer….
- 1 bottle of white wine
- 2+ cups of frozen peach and/or mango slices
- 1+ cups of frozen strawberries
- 3 cups of ice cubes
- Blend 2 cups (or ⅔ bottle) of white wine with about 2 cups of frozen peaches (add mango if you fancy it) as well as 2 cups of ice cubes.
- Pour into four glasses.
- Blend 1 cup of white wine (or the last ⅓ of the bottle) with about 1 to 1.5 cups of strawberries and 1 cup of ice.
- Pour it on top of the peach slushy.
- Get full recipe==>>thehappyhousie.porch.com