This Strawberry Shortcake Cookie Cups Recipe is now at the top of my list for all time favorite desserts. I am so ecstatic to share it with all of you. Have you ever had one of those Strawberry Crunch Bars? I think they are made by Good Humor. If you are a fan of those, you will find yourself addicted to these Strawberry Shortcake Cookie Cups quite quickly. My Strawberry Shortcake Popsicles were such a hit in our house that I was needing another Strawberry Shortcake idea.
- Refrigerated Sugar cookie Dough- I used Pillsbury
- Reddi Wip Whipped Cream
- Fresh strawberries
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Wash and remove stems from strawberries.
- Form cookie dough into 1" balls. Press each ball into the openings in the muffin pan and press down in the middle with your thumb to form a cup shape.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until browned.
- Get full recipe==>>cincyshopper.com