This EASY 20 minute One Skillet Cashew Chicken Stir Fry is the perfect weeknight meal that is healthy, full of flavor and perfect for your weekly meal prep!
You guys one pot meals are totally my jam. I mean you can never go wrong throwing a ton of chicken and fresh veggies into one single skillet and tossing it all together with a delicious peanut sauce! Not only is this recipe perfect for your weekly meal prep (because I must say these leftovers are even better a day later), but there is little to no clean up which makes this dish the perfect weeknight meal!
For this recipe (and similar ones like it), I always try to pre-chop my veggies after I buy them so that when I’m ready to cook I can just throw everything into the pan. That’s the great thing about meal prep, I try to cook all our lunches for the week on Sundays, but our dinners I like to make fresh each night so pre-chopping everything saves me so much time!
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 red bell pepper, julienned
- 1 cup sugar snap peas
- ½ cup carrots, julienned
- ⅓ cup unsalted cashews
- 4 green onions, chopped
For the sauce:
- 4 Tbsp tamari (or soy sauce)
- 3 Tbsp all-natural peanut butter
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1 tsp. sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp grated ginger
- 2 or 3 Tbsp water
- To make the sauce, whisk together tamari (or soy sauce), peanut butter, honey, sesame oil, and grated ginger in a small bowl. Whisk in 2 or 3 tablespoons of water, depending on the consistency you prefer, and set aside.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, drizzle olive oil and add chicken. Season with salt and pepper and sauté until lightly browned, about 4 to 5 minutes. Add the garlic and sauté for about 30 seconds, mixing it with the chicken.
- Get full recipe==>>eatyourselfskinny.com