These Ultimate Twice Baked Potatoes have creamy sour cream and butter mashed potatoes topped with cheesy, bacon, and green onions.
- 4 large baking potatoes
- 8 slices bacon
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup milk
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese , divided
- 8 green onions , sliced, divided
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Bake potatoes in preheated oven for 1 hour. You can just microwave the potatoes instead because it is way faster and they taste just as good. About three minutes per potato, just check for tenderness. So if you are cooking 4 potatoes in the microwave you will need to cook them for at least 12 minutes. Make sure to poke holes in the potatoes with a fork before microwaving so that they don't explode.
- Meanwhile, place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Drain, crumble and set aside.
- Get full recipe==>>the-girl-who-ate-everything.com