Simple cookies and cream keto ice cream recipe made with coconut milk and no ice cream maker! Smooth, creamy and using just 4 ingredients, it’s also dairy free, paleo and vegan.
- 2 13.33 oz cans canned coconut milk, chilled
- 1/2 cup cashew butter Any smooth nut or seed butter works
- 1/2 cup sticky sweetener of choice * See notes
- 1/4 cup crushed cookies of choice ** See notes
- Place an 8x8-inch loaf pan in the freezer to chill.
- In a high-speed blender or food processor, add your coconut milk, cashew butter and sticky sweetener of choice and blend until smooth and creamy. Stir through your crushed cookie pieces.
- Get full recipe==>>thebigmansworld.com