Baked Denver Omelet Breakfast Casserole is the perfect dish when you want to feed a crowd or even make freezer friendly breakfast bars that can be warmed up and eaten on the go. Loaded with onions, peppers, mushrooms, ham and a secret ingredients – this is a thick omelette thats hearty, healthy and delicious.
- 1 teaspoon Butter
- 1 teaspoon Olive Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped Garlic
- 1 teaspoon grated Ginger
- 8-10 Button Mushrooms, cut in half
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, cut into bite sized squares
- 1 Green Bell Pepper, cut into bite sized squares
- 1 Onion, cut into bite sized squares
- 5-6 slices of Ham, cut into small pieces
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 8 Eggs
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha
- Pre-heat oven to 200C/ 400F
- Saute the Veggies: Heat butter and oil in a pan and add ginger and garlic. Saute for a minute or so and add mushrooms. Stir fry the mushrooms on high heat for 3-4 minutes and add both varieties of bell peppers. Stir fry again for 2-3 minutes and add the onions. Cook everything together on high heat for another two minutes. Season with salt and pepper and turn off the flame. Add the ham and mix well.
- Get full recipe==>>myfoodstory.com