One bowl, mix by hand, muffins reminiscent of your favorite chocolate chip banana bread.
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 large bananas, frozen and defrosted, mashed
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup miniature chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line muffin tins with 18 muffin liners.
- Using a mixer or by hand, combine mashed bananas, egg, vanilla, melted butter, and milk in a large bowl.
- Get full recipe==>>bunsenburnerbakery.com