Basic white bread is a great recipe for any cook. Your family will love you for making this.
- ¼ cup sugar
- 4 tsps salt
- 5 tsps yeast
- 5 cups water
- ⅔ cup powdered milk
- 12 cups flour (all-purpose or bread)
- 2 Tbsps vegetable oil
- In a medium bowl, place 1 cup water with ½ tsp sugar and the yeast. Water should be around 110 - 130 degrees.
- Let yeast rise for 6 - 8 minutes.
- Place 5 cups of the flour,sugar, salt, powdered milk, and the vegetable oil, into a large bowl with a bread attachment.
- Get full recipe==>>myrecipetreasures.com