Beef Tips and Rice, with sauteed onions and peppers covered in a savory gravy, made in a dutch oven or crockpot, make an easy, delicious, and hearty dinner your family will love.
- 3 pounds top sirloin cut into 1-1/2 inch cubes (or use stew meat)
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Freshly cracked black pepper to taste
- Sea Salt to taste
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 onion sliced
- 1 green bell pepper sliced
- 1 cup sliced cremini mushrooms
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire
- 3 cups reduced-sodium beef broth
- 1-1/2 cups cooked rice
- In a Dutch oven over medium-high heat, add oil.
- Season beef tips with salt, pepper, Italian seasoning, and cumin.
- Add the seasoned beef tips to the hot skillet and cook until browned.
- Add the sliced onion, bell pepper, and mushrooms. Cook for about 5 minutes.
- Get full recipe==>>flavormosaic.com