This salad is delicious, flavourful, and so easy and fast to put together! Leafy spinach, juicy mandarin oranges, sweet and tart raspberries and blackberries, creamy feta cheese, and crunchy walnuts are tossed together with a simple 4-ingredient vinaigrette that’s sweet and tangy.
Ingredients:For the salad:
- 6 packed cups baby spinach
- 2 mandarin oranges, peeled and sectioned
- ¾ cup (3 oz) raspberries
- ½ cup (3 oz) blackberries
- ½ cup feta cheese, crumbled
- ¼ cup walnuts
For the vinaigrette:
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp fresh (mandarin) orange juice
- 1 tbsp honey
- In a small bowl, whisk together the vinaigrette ingredients until well combined.
- Taste and adjust the dressing to your preference. Set aside.
- Get full recipe==>>yayforfood.com