One of my all-time favorite summer-time desserts is the classic fruit tart! I cannot say enough about this beautiful tart! It’s stunning and eye-catching! Nothing beats all of that goodness combined with loads of fresh berries and summer fruit. Make this easy fruit tart for your next get-together and it will be the first dessert to be devoured!
- 2 cups (250 g) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon (12 g) sugar
- 3/4 cup (170 g) butter, ice cold
- 6 tablespoons (90 ml) heavy cream, cold
For Lemon Curd:
- 2/3 cup (160 ml) freshly-squeezed lemon juice
- 1 cup (200 g) white granulated sugar
- 2 eggs plus 4 egg yolks
- 1/2 cup (113 g) unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
For Cheesecake Filling:
- 1 1/2 cups (355 ml) heavy cream, cold
- 3/4 cup (150 g) white granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 12 ounces (340 g) whipped cream cheese
- Fruit and berries for topping
- Prepare the tart shell first. Place flour, salt and sugar into a food processor and pulse to combine. Cube the butter beforehand and place into the freezer until icy cold. Add cold butter into the food processor and pulse into fine crumbs. Add the cold heavy cream 1 tablespoon at a time, pulsing after each addition, until the dough starts to come together but stays slightly crumbly.
- Transfer the dough directly onto a tart tin; I used an 11-inch pan but a smaller pan will also work. Using your hands, spread the dough to the edges, creating a thick rim and even bottom. Pierce the bottom with a fork to prevent air bubbles. Place the tart shell into the freezer for 30 to 60 minutes and allow it to chill. Un-chilled tart shell will shrink once it's in the oven!
- Get full recipe==>>tatyanaseverydayfood.com