An easy little party appetizer that takes hardly any effort to make but looks pretty cute! Just chop Greek salad bits, scatter them over a feta and yogurt spread on a tortilla, roll up the tortilla, and chop into rounds. Delicious!
Ingredients:To make about 8 pinwheels (just multiply the ingredients below to make as many pinwheels as you need)
- 1 tortilla or wrap (large)
- 3 tablespoons Greek yogurt
- 1.75 ounces feta cheese mashed to a smooth paste with the Greek yogurt
- 1 tomato chopped into small cubes (one medium tomato is about right)
- 0.2 cucumber cubed
- 5 black olives chopped
- 0.25 green bell pepper (=pepper (UK), capsicum (Australia)), cubed
- 0.25 teaspoon oregano dried
- black pepper
- cocktail sticks optional
- Have all your prepared ingredients ready. Lay out a tortilla on a board or other clean work surface, then spread with the feta cheese and yoghurt mixture. Leave a small border clear around the edge.
- Sprinkle the salad veggies evenly all over the cheese, then sprinkle over the oregano and pepper.
- Get full recipe==>>scrummylane.com