Healthy Baked Carrot Chips Recipe - Get your crunchy chip-fix without ruining your diet! These gluten free, low fat snacks are easy to make and easy to love.
- 2 pounds carrots, Pick the fattest carrots you can find.
- 1/4 cup olive oil or melted coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Line several large baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- Trim the carrot tops off. Starting on the thick end slice the carrots paper-thin on the bias to create elongated slices. You can do this with a chefs knife, but it's better to use a mandolin slicer on the smallest setting. When you get down to the thin end, stop and save them to use in soup or salad.
- Get full recipe==>>aspicyperspective.com