Italian Garlic Bread Grilled Cheese. It's made on GARLIC BREAD and loaded with gooey mozzarella cheese, pine nuts, and prosciutto.
- 2 slices of Italian bread
- 1 1/4 Tbsp salted butter softened
- 1 large garlic clove
- 4 oz mozzarella cheese block melts best
- 3 slices of prosciutto
- 1 1/2 Tbsp pine nuts
- 3-4 basil leaves minced
- Mix butter and pressed garlic clove together with a fork until completely combined. Butter the outer sides of each slice of bread and get some butter mixture on the sides too.
- Slice mozzarella cheese thinly.
- Get full recipe==>>willcookforsmiles.com