I made this one using spinach, sun dried tomatoes and jalapeno pepper, but feel free to let your imagination run wild and use any vegetables that you like.
- ¾ cup egg whites
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- 20g sun dried tomatoes
- 1 jalapeno pepper
- ⅛ tsp freshly cracked black pepper
- ⅛ tsp Himalayan salt
- 1 bun of choice* (I used Magrebia's Nigella Berber Bread)
- Coat a medium (10”) non-stick pan with olive oil spray and heat over medium heat
- While the pan is heating, cut the jalapeno pepper in half, remove the seeds and membranes and chop very finely. Also chop your sun dried tomatoes. Reserve.
- Get full recipe==>>thehealthyfoodie.com