One of my favourite easy and quick vegan mains of all time. Full of flavour, nutrients and you can make it in only 15 minutes!
- 100g couscous
- 1 tbsp good quality olive oil
- 3 small leeks, sliced
- 4 spring onions, chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 3cm piece of fresh ginger, grated
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 250g cooked puy lentils
- The juice of 1 lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- A handful of chopped flat leaf parsley
- Sriracha sauce to serve (optional)
- Put the couscous in a heatproof bowl and cover with boiling water by about 1cm. Cover the bowl and set aside for at least 10 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a large pan and gently fry the leeks and spring onions until soft.
- Add the garlic and ginger and continue cooking for a minute or so, stirring often.
- Get full recipe==>>dontfeedaftermidnight.co.uk